ResLife Services and Guidelines
We have been prayerfully seeking guidance, carefully watching COVID-19, and the CDC’s guidelines so we can make the right decisions and have a safe experience. COVID-19 has impacted us all in many different ways. We know this hasn’t been an easy time for most. We do know that God takes what was meant for evil and He turns it for good. During this time, we have dramatically increased our online presence, donated food to families in need, and have seen many calls to salvation nationwide and worldwide. Thank you, ResLife Family, for your support and prayers during this time.
Our campus is open for in-person services and online Sundays, at 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 5:00 pm and Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
ResLife is always available to you by phone (616) 534-4923 or email email@example.com. During this time, all in-person visits need to be scheduled by appointment through our office. Guests will be required to enter through door C, J, or G. Temperatures will be taken and you will be asked to answer a few health questions on disinfected touch screens. You will be required to wear your mask while entering, in the halls, and in common areas.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened and do not be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
– Joshua 1:9
How ResLife is Helping Minimize Exposure
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the building
- We encourage you to wear masks, but it’s not required
- Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet
- High volume areas, including restrooms, are being thoroughly sanitized between services
- We will not be handing out bulletins, pens, or passing offering buckets
- We have boxes of toys for each service time
- We will be sanitizing any large toys, tables, and chairs between services.
As we continue to walk through this season of change and uncertainty, safety remains our priority. Please refrain from attending in-person services if:
- You’re not feeling well or have had a fever in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with anyone in the past 14 days that has tested positive for COVID-19
- You’re immunocompromised
Stay updated on the reopening of other ministries and classes by subscribing to our eBulletin.